Há momentos em que se pensa estar dentro de um autêntico pesadelo.
Este é um deles. Depois do horror com que fomos obrigados a assistir passivos à CARNIFICINA do touro Aflijido no último dia 13 de setembro em Tordesillas, somos agora afrontados com a informação que o governo local, contrariando inclusive a própria opinião pública da grande maioria dos espanhóis, pretende dirigir solicitação à UNESCO de que oficialize a EXTREMA TORTURA anual como "Patrimônio Cultural Imaterial da Humanidade".
Peço a todas a sua URGENTE COOPERAÇÃO.
1º Passo: assinarmos estas 3 petições:
- petição espanhola contra a entronização das touradas como patrimônio imaterial cultural da Espanha:
- petição pela realização de um referendo popular na Espanha relativo às touradas:
- petição da Humane Society International contra o SADISMO extremo envolvido no TORO de VEGA:
2º Passo: ENVIO (diário, se possível) de e-mails à UNESCO e aos dirigentes da Espanha e aos membros da Espanha no Parlamento europeu:
firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, documentationcentre@iiep.
com cópia c/c para:
email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, josefa.andresbarea@europarl.
Carta-Modelo em Inglês
escolha o título de sua preferência, preferencialmente diferente a cada dia, para evitar os filtros de spam - Algumas sugestões:
Inadmissible and hideous Proposition
Has Unesco forgotten what it one day stood for?
Torture is NOT culture
Humanity is entirely in disagreement
Bestiality and Barbarism
SADISM is a crime, not culture
SHAME on Spain & Unesco
Preposterous slaughter to be officialized?
We need ETHICS on this planet.
Unesco seems to have had a lapse of memory and self-respect by contradicting frontally its own statements on bullfights made in 1980.
The vast majority of world citizens are HORRORIFIED with what was allowed to happen on last September 13th in Tordesillas.
Now we are astonished by the information of Tordesillas' preposterous intentions to enthronize TORO de VEGA as a cultural manifestation:
noticiascastillayleon.com/ noticia/La-Junta-accede-a- declarar-el-Toro-de-la-Vega- Patrimonio-Cultural- Inmaterial/12858/3/VA/
UNESCO"s recent positions related to bullfights are simply inadmissible.
Unless you have downlevelled humanity to barbarians, how on earth is it possible for you to intend to classify things like these as the mark of mankind's culture?
Not even your own people are in agreement to such SHAME, as all public opinion researches clearly reveal.
noticiascastillayleon.com/ noticia/Persisten-las- manifestaciones-contra-el- Toro-de-la-Vega/12846/3/
Speak for yourselves. And NOT on our name.
TORTURE will NEVER be iqual to CULTURE.
GREED will NEVER prevail over compassion and ethics.
We strongly urge you to JOIN the civilized world, starting by adopting a FIRM stand to animal rights and AGAINST these bloody orgies in Spain.
I strongly advise you to make your positions quite clear in relation to animal cruelty: the world will judge you by the side you decide to choose.
We won't simply FORGET it, be sure of it.
One conquers RESPECT by actions and principles ONLY.
I feel it is my obligation to INFORM you that:
- WE are now alredy BOYCOTTING your local tourism and promoting a HUGE NEGATIVE campaign against Spain after the MURDER of the bull named Aflijido on the 13 th September.
- SUCH CRUELTY ACTIONS MUST NOT be alllowed to happen ANY LONGER. Your international tourism income will be drastically reduced. Noone wants to put feet in a land of torturers.
- We are taking all the necessary steps to provoke a HARD FINANCIAL LOSS to SPAIN, and YOU will be publicly blamed for that.
- Your behaviour is a SHAME to Spain and humanity and will be NOT TOLERATED. Be prepared to face the due consequences.
- As you certainly are aware of, better than anyone else, another SLAUGHTER is planned to happen in Medinaceli, Soria in the second week of November.
- Another SCANDAL and act of colective SADISM & PSYCHOPATHY: Toro Jubilo, as you call it.
- To my knowledge, Spain has already HUGE financial difficulties and the HIGHEST level of UNEMPLOYMENT. Be sure this get WORSE, UNLESS you do the RIGHT THING NOW.
- Instead of warming your economy you have chosen to go on subsiding BULL TERROR festivities with tax payers money. Be sure we will be writing to our own representation inthe EU, so that any contribution to help Spain can be avoided.
IF you take seriously into consideration your own economy, you would be wise to hear it and CANCEL this second PSYCHOPATHY Festival NOW and FOR GOOD.
And do NOT EVEN CONSIDER the proposition presented by Tordesillas.
We have written to you previously asking you to CANCEL the Toro de VEGA. You chose not to hear the international claims. As a result we are planning a worldwide protest against BULL torture in Spain in the near future.
If you dare to consent to the officialization of the Toro de Vega as an "immaterial cultural act of mankind", you will have lost what is left of your credibility before the international community.
This e-mail same e-mail is being copied to the authorities of our own countries.
This expresses the firm commitment against your SADISM and lack of ethical criteria.
Each person committed to the END of these annual orgies will be taking the necessary steps in their own country of origin.
A REAL man stands for animal rights. Any DECENT country or world organization too.
I deeply regret the delay Spain has been showing in updating its culture to modern and healthy ways of expressing JOY, which certainly do not include MURDER. And to see that Unesco has given up on the only reasonable reason for its existence: to ensure a better world, in the name of what can be properly called education, culture and decency.